Change, strategy, innovation, culture…
We work with leadership teams on strategy development, deployment and delivery.
We help leaders at all levels to balance the existing with the new, stability and change, rapid results and sustainability.
We help leaders move their organisations from an existing condition to a preferred one.
We help organisations work cross-functionally, establishing the processes, routines and behaviours to work collaboratively towards their goals.
Down-to-earth advice for a rapidly changing world…
Who We Work For.
- January 6, 2017
- July 29, 2016
This article from the Spring 2016 edition of the Journal of Business Forecasting explains in detail what the Optimisation Step in S&OP/IBP...May 22, 2016
What we do.
How we do it.
“Planning is an unnatural process; it is much more fun to do something. And the nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression.”
Sir John Harvey Jones, businessman (1924–2008)
Get In Touch.
Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘StrataBridge Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Weir Cottage, 2 Laindon Road, Billericay, Essex, CM12 9LD. Our company registration number is 06902407, Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- To identify you
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible browsing experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, circulated, nor modified in any way without your previous consent.
If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use your contact information.
This was last updated on March 25th 2016.